Figuring out the value of a computer is easier than most would think and interestingly enough it doesn’t go by what you paid for it. I do not know of anything that depreciates more or faster than a computer.
Knowing the value of a computer is important because you need to know if it’s worth fixing if need be, or to replace it. So what are the different ways to determine the value of a PC?
The first thing is it has the greatest value to the owner because it’s a personal computer it’s personal. To the next person it’s not personal it’s a need but they have no attachment to it so it has less value to them.
Certain model computers hold their value better than others. Of course, any Apple products hold their value better than a PC but cost substantially more.
I’ve created a video tutorial to show you how to determine your computers value, see below.
Check out the video below to determine if a PC’s true value and is it worth fixing if need be? You will also learn the best way to buy a computer in the future and save a lot of money!
- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- Powered by the rechargeable battery pack or connects to doorbell wires for a constant charge
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free
Cause of Computer Viruses: Virus Removal Guide
I’m covering some of the causes of Computer Viruses are and a Step By Step video guide on how to remove Viruses. What are the effects of computer viruses, how to avoid getting computer viruses? How to clean a computer that has viruses? Read More On This Topic….
HP High performance Desktop Computer w/ HP 27″ IPS FHD Monitor-Black Onyx | Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz | 12GB RAM | 1TB HDD+128GB SSD | DVD-RW | WIFI | USB-C | Included Keyboard & Mouse | Windows 10